At some point in your life, something unexpected might happen. Whether it's theft, illness, or loss, they’re all potentially part of life.
And although you can’t prevent the unexpected from happening, you can plan for it in some way.
Here’s a fact we’d rather not think about:
- 1 in 2 people born after 1960 will be diagnosed with some form of cancer (Source: Cancer Research UK, 2019)
Sorry, not a pleasant thought, is it?
However, the consequences of not thinking about something like that before it happens could be even more unthinkable if it does.
- If you or the major breadwinner in your family could no longer work, how will you maintain your lifestyle?
- How could Inheritance Tax (IHT) affect your loved ones if you die?
- If you run a business, what impact would it have if you or a key member were unable to attend work through accident or illness?
For when life happens to you
Insuring, safeguarding, protecting your wealth against the unexpected is fundamental in all that we do.
Working with carefully selected, trusted providers available through St. James's Place, we can draw on an extensive range of products designed to give you comprehensive protection and complete peace of mind.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Life Cover (including Term Assurance and Whole of Life)
- Critical Illness cover
- Income Protection
- Employee Benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
Life happens. Planning for what might happen sooner rather than later is vital.
We’d be happy to help. Our advice is tailored and professional. Your needs will be treated sensitively and sympathetically.
For further information on protecting the people who matter to you, contact us.