What you have, what you want, what you do and how you do it is unique. The same applies to your personal or business wealth. We understand that.
Which is why our advice is tailored to meet your unique needs. We don’t provide off-the-shelf solutions that might or might not fit. Our relationship, our advice, our solutions and our ongoing support are individual to you.
Our Commitment to You
It's pretty simple.
It's actually really simple. We promise to:
- Give personal face-to-face financial advice if and when you need it.
- Provide opportunities for you to regularly review your financial affairs.
- Have your investments managed via the St. James's Place Distinctive Approach to Investment Management.
- Inform you of anything that might financially affect you or your wealth.
- Listen objectively and respond constructively to your feedback.
- Conduct all dealings with you in a way that is sensitive and sympathetic to your needs.
The tax year ends on 5th April, and with it ends the opportunity for you to benefit from the many tax mitigation solutions that you or your business could have been entitled to this year.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
Making Your Wealth Work For You.
At Orestone Wealth Management, we specialise in delivering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice with a commitment to building trusted and long-lasting relationships with each and every one of our clients.