If you’re an employer, you'll often face constant and complex changes in legislation that directly affect your business.
Take employee pensions, for example.
The introduction of auto-enrolment into a workplace pension scheme has affected all employers regardless of size, and knowing where your responsibilities lie can seem confusing or even overwhelming. We understand that.
We can work closely with you to make sure:
- You understand what auto-enrolment involves
- You're fully compliant with current legislation
- You're properly prepared for the administrative tasks needed, and ready to undertake them efficiently and confidently
- Your pension scheme forms an attractive part of any benefits package you offer when recruiting and retaining staff
- You're prepared for any future changes in legislation that could affect your company
St. James's Place has strong relationships with a number of carefully selected, market-leading pension providers offering a wide range of pension products.
For simple, jargon-free, expert advice on your pension responsibilities as an employer - contact us today.
The value of a pension will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can, therefore, go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.