Safeguarding your financial well-being is not easy.
The future is uncertain and there is no “one-size-fits-all” investment strategy. You are unique and so are your needs.
Finding Out What's Right
Finding someone who you can trust to reliably and accurately advise you is crucial. And helping you reach that secure future even more so.
Because, at some point, your circumstances may change. Your approach to risk might too. Consequently, your finances might need to adapt.
Opportunities to make the right choice will come and go. Which is where we come in.
Whatever your financial goals, whatever life-stage you are at, now and along the way, we can help you prepare for and achieve them.
Made Just For You
Are you looking for income (now and/or in the future)?
Are you looking for your wealth to grow?
Perhaps you need advice on protecting the wealth you already have?
Or, perhaps you’re unsure what the future may bring for you and your family?
All you know is that you need to plan for it.
How Will We Help?
- By helping you to protect what wealth you already have and by advising you on how to make it work for you when you need it to
- By giving you financial advice that is personal, accurate and trustworthy
- By providing you with a wide choice of carefully constructed investment packages designed to help meet your financial goals, to match your appetite for risk, to suit your investment style
- By always being open, available and committed
What We Can Help You With
Orestone can provide you no-nonsense advice on Investment Planning, including (but not limited to):
- Investing for Income
- Growth & Income Portfolios
- ISAs & Junior ISAs
- Discretionary Fund Management
- Investment Bonds
- Unit Trusts
- Offshore Investments
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCT's)
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS's)
- Business Property Relief (BPR)
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.